Changed Storno conditions Wionter 2021-2022
The changed cancellation conditions during the COVID-19 pandemic can be found below. Actuelle Covid Info
Hotelstorno PLUS from Europäische Reiseversicherung
CANCELLATION CHARGES AND CONDITIONS FOR HOLIDAYS Winter 2021-2022
If we are not allowed to open or you are not allowed to arrive (e.g. borders closed), cancellation is generally free of charge and you will receive the deposit back or you can have it credited to us for a later holiday (unlimited in time).
Reservations can be canceled free of charge up to 14 days before departure.
- Between 13 and 7 days prior to departure, 70% of the package price will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- From 6 days before the agreed arrival date, in the event of no-show or early departure, 90% of the arrangement price will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If the room or apartment can be rented again, these days are not counted.
The insurance covers the following reasons (COVID-19) in the event of a cancellation or interruption of travel by the guest:
- Illness of the guest from COVID-19
- A close relative or a person living in the same household falls ill with COVID-19 and the presence of the guest is urgently required at home
- Fever and suspected corona, even if the test result is negative later
- A positive test result with no symptoms
- A close relative in the shared household is sick and the guest has to be quarantined
There is no insurance cover:
- if the guest is classified as a risk person and therefore does not want to travel for fear of infection because of an officially precautionary quarantine on return to the home country
- Loss of job due to layoffs triggered by the pandemic
- Border barriers, officially imposed hotel closings, lock down by the government (-> discontinuation of the accommodation contract basis = no cancellation costs may be charged by the landlord)
Calculate and book premiums More detailed Covid insurance information